Think about how much this will help you when you have a lost child at your facility?
Our target market is all the 3-10-year old's who visit your facilities that in the blink of an eye can wander off and lose sight of their Parent/Guardian.
- 1 child is reported lost or missing every 3 minutes in the UK (Missingkids)
- 2 out of every 3 British adults would hesitate to help a lost child because they fear of being falsely accused of something sinister (Reuters)
- An average of more than 70 London children are being reported missing to Scotland Yard every day, research has revealed (Scotland Yard)
- A survey by Childline (NSPCC) has shown that nearly 1 in 5 children accidentally get separated from their Parents whilst on holiday.
- Over the last 4 years we have discovered that there is not one standard lost child policy in place throughout the UK, our scheme is simple and works effectively.
'A Simple Solution to a Stressful Ordeal'
From as little as £2.20 per day we can come to your facility and install the Follow the Bear ® - Lost Child Trail and provide you with 5000 Follow the Bear ® - Lost Child Wristbands to give away to your Customers/Visitors with Children.